5 top best tech products to gift to your sister/brother while keeping your pocket safe on this Raksha-Bandhan.
- Smart Jewelry
Every girl in this world loves to wear jewelry. But now what if I tell you that you can add some useful safety features in it while being cool and stylish at the same time; yes Smart Pendant does exactly that!
Smart Pendent features:
- Double pressing the button at its backside will send an SOS alert (text message) to the people you listed in the (SAFER) app, containing the street address and a link to track your live location.
- You can share your location live with your family and loved ones through the (SAFER) app.
- You can also locate and navigate, in the app, to the nearest hospital and police station around the world.
- It connects to your phone with BLE v4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy) and has 7-10 days of battery life in like 15 mins of charging (uses Micro-USB).
2. Fitness Tracker
Fitbit Flex 2 is one of the best fitness trackers out there in the market, and Fitbit has a good reputation when it comes to fitness tracker products. It is a perfect gift for a gymaholic brother or for a sister who wants to just be in a good shape!
- Steps and distance tracking.
- Calories burned and active minutes counter.
- It has Smart Track that detects the workout/exercise you’re doing and automatically records them.
- Sleep monitor with a Silent Alarm (wakes you up with small vibrations).
- Shows call and text notification with unique vibrations and color-coded LED lights.
- The LED lights show your progress towards the daily goal.
- The ultra-thin removable tracker can be placed in band, pendant or bangle.
- It has up to 5 days of battery life.
All of we have a person that can’t remember where he/she has kept that thing, but now he/she can keep track of things with the help of Tile Key Finder and trust me, it’ll be a ray of sunshine in the dark for that person.
- It can be attached to anything you don’t wanna lose and helps to find it faster and easier.
- You can use your smartphone to make Tile ring. It can also be used vice versa, by double-clicking it to make your phone ring (even if it is on silent).
- The Tile app remembers the last time and places it saw the Tile.
4. Home Assistant
There is so much you can do with a home assistant, trust me you won’t regret buyin’ it. If you want to buy a good assistant speaker, then go for Google Home series, but if you don’t use assistant that much and want a good sounding speaker then go for Apple HomePod.
Google Home Mini features:
- It is a voice-controlled WiFi speaker for Home.
- You can use it for setting dairy reminders, get news or sports updates, order food, ask questions, etcetera.
- It can also be used for playing music from popular streaming service and controlling other smart services in your home.
- It works up to 6 users with personalized settings.
Power-banks are always useful and must carry along thing on a trip. It provides so much value for their price that it’s a no-brainer for many people around the world.
6. A laptop skin is also a good idea to gift to your brother, a marvel/avengers themed skin is so dope for a Marvel lover; but there is also some other vast collection of themes to chose from.
7. Bluetooth speaker is the best thing to give to a person who loves to hear music and to travel without the hassle of the wires. Some of the good quality speakers are JBL portable speakers, UE speakers, etcetera.